Attorney Stuart N. House has the skills, dedication, and experience necessary to forcefully and effectively advocate on your behalf in the courtroom in Coral Springs and Pompano Beach.
Stuart N. House began his career as a family law attorney in 1991 with the firm of Thompson & Reynolds, P.A. In 1992, Mr. House joined the law firm of Bacen & Kaplan, P.A., as a child support enforcement prosecutor handling child support enforcement matters throughout the State of Florida. Mr. House opened his law firm in 1994, continuing to develop his experience with the practice of family law, and in 2000 joined in a partnership with Patrick Giunta. In 2012, Mr. House relocated his practice to the Coral Springs area as a sole practitioner establishing the firm of Stuart N. House, P.A.
Mr. House has been involved in Bar Association activities at both the state and local level, having served on various committees within the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar, on the Board of Directors of the Broward County Bar Association, as President of the North Broward Bar Association, and as Vice Chairman of Florida Bar Grievance Committee 17-C.
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 1991
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1991
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida Trial Bar, 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1997
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- ABT—1986 Philosophy
- College of Charleston, Charleston, South Carolina
- Major: Philosophy
Appellate Court Cases
- Butts v. Hegmann, 705 So2d 1007 (4th DCA 1998)
- Devido v. Curry, 973 So2d 1287 (4th DCA 2008)
- Barnes v. Barnes, 124 So.3d 994 (4th DCA 2013)
- Blanshine v. Reed, 132 So.3d 836 (4th DCA 2014)
- Jamison v. Anschuetz, 2013 WL 1459145
- McLean v. JP Morgan Chase, 79 So.3d 170 (4th DCA 2012)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Broward County Bar Association, Board of Directors
- North Broward Bar Association, President
Past Employment Positions
- Stuart N. House, P.A., Attorney, 2012 – Present
- Giunta & House, P.A., Attorney, 2000 – 2012
- Stuart N. House, P.A., Attorney, 1993 – 2000
- Bacen & Kaplan, P.A., Attorney, 1992 – 1993
- Thompson & Reynolds, Attorney, 1991 – 1992
Pro Bono Activities
- Broward Lawyers Care, 2000 – 2009
If you have any questions regarding Mr. House's experience or qualifications, please contact us online or give us a call at (954) 388-8443.