Skilled, Experienced And Dedicated Advocate In Fort Lauderdale
Attorney Stuart N. House is an experienced and accomplished attorney who has been honing his family law skills since 1991. He understands that every case is unique, and works with each client to develop a case strategy custom-tailored to their needs. At Stuart N. House, P.A., attorney House has helped countless Florida residents through their family law issues.
Read more about founding attorney Stuart N. House:
His firm focuses its practice on handling all manner of family law matters including, but not limited to:
- Divorce (contested, uncontested and high asset). No matter the circumstances of your divorce, our skilled attorney can help you navigate your divorce.
- Property division. Property division can be one of the most financially impactful aspects of any divorce. We’ll help you evaluate your property and pursue your best interests in the courtroom during your property division case.
- Spousal support. Spousal support, or alimony, can be a contentious matter during a divorce. We have the tools to help you navigate the spousal support process more efficiently.
- Child custody. We understand that custody battles are often incredibly stressful for parents. We’ll vigorously fight for your parental rights in the courtroom.
- Time-sharing and visitation matters. Establishing a parenting plan both parents consider mutually beneficial can be difficult. We’ll work with you to develop a fair and equitable time-sharing and visitation arrangement.
- Child support and support enforcement. If you believe your current child support arrangement is inequitable, or your ex refuses to pay their child support, we’ll fight for your rights in court.
- Paternity. Establishing paternity allows parents to ensure their child is cared for properly. We can help you tackle the paternity process.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. For many law firms, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements are too difficult to handle. Not for us. If you need help with either of these matters, contact our office for a free consultation.
- Parental relocation, parental kidnapping and Hague Convention issues. We can help you understand the parental relocation process if you want to relocate with your child. Alternatively, if your ex kidnaps your child or violates the Hague Convention, we’ll fight to regain control of your child.
- Domestic violence. Domestic violence issues can be traumatizing. From filing for a restraining order to pursuing a just domestic violence judgment in the courtroom, we’ll help you handle your domestic violence issues.
Over the last two decades, attorney House’s legal knowledge and advocacy skills have been acquired through hundreds of trials and contested proceedings. His professional acumen and effectiveness have been recognized by his peers, as evidenced by his AV Preeminent* peer-review rating through Martindale-Hubbell. Attorney House has achieved the highest rating awardable, a distinction awarded only to those few attorneys in their field who demonstrate preeminent status in terms of both legal ability and ethical standards.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.