ABOUT STUART N. HOUSE, P.A.
Skilled, Experienced and Dedicated Coral Springs Advocate
Attorney Stuart N. House is an experienced and accomplished attorney honing his family law skills since 1991. Stuart N. House, P.A. focuses its practice on handling divorce litigation, high conflict child custody issues, and complex financial issues dealing with equitable distribution of assets and liabilities. For more than two decades, Mr. House has handled all manner of family law matters including, but not limited to, divorce, pre-nuptial agreements, post-nuptial agreements, child custody matters, timesharing and visitation matters, paternity, child support, support enforcement, domestic violence, parental relocation, parental kidnapping issues and Hague Convention issues.
Mr. House’s legal knowledge and advocacy skills have been acquired through many hundreds of trials and contested proceedings over the last two decades. His professional acumen and effectiveness has been recognized by his peers as evidenced by his “AV” rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating awardable, and a distinction awarded only to those few attorneys in their field who demonstrate pre-eminent status in terms of both legal ability and ethical standards. While a reasonable settlement is the preferred method to resolve family controversies it is critically important that your rights are fully and zealously protected.
Family Law attorney Stuart N. House has the skills, dedication and experience necessary to forcefully and effectively advocate on your behalf in the courtroom in Coral Springs and Parkland.
Stuart N. House began his career as a family law attorney in 1991 with the firm of Thompson & Reynolds, P.A. In 1992, Mr. House joined the law firm of Bacen & Kaplan, P.A. as a child support enforcement prosecutor handling child support enforcement matters throughout the State of Florida. Mr. House opened his own law firm in 1994 continuing to develop his experience with the practice of family law, and in 2000 joined in a partnership with Patrick Giunta. In 2012, Mr. House relocated his practice to the Coral Springs area as a sole practitioner establishing the firm of Stuart N. House, P.A.
Mr. House has been involved in Bar Association activities at both the state and local level, having served on various committees within the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar, on the Board of Directors of the Broward County Bar Association, as President of the North Broward Bar Association, and as Vice Chairman of Florida Bar Grievance Committee 17-C.
If you have any questions regarding Mr. House’s experience or qualifications, please contact him at (954) 255-7400.
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 1991
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1991
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida Trial Bar, 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1997
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina
J.D. – 1989
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- ABT – 1986 Philosophy
- College of Charleston, Charleston, South Carolina
- B.A. – 1984
- Major: Philosophy
Appellate Court Cases
- Butts v Hegmann, 705 So2d 1007 (4th DCA 1998)
- Devido v Curry, 973 So2d 1287 (4th DCA 2008)
- Barnes v. Barnes, 124 So.3d 994 (4th DCA 2013)
- Blanshine v. Reed, 132 So.3d 836 (4th DCA 2014)
- Jamison v. Anschuetz, 2013 WL 1459145
- McLean v. JP Morgan Chase, 79 So.3d 170 (4th DCA 2012)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Broward County Bar Association, Board of Directors
- North Broward Bar Association, President
Past Employment Positions
- Stuart N. House, P.A., Attorney, 2012 – Present
- Giunta & House, P.A., Attorney, 2000 – 2012
- Stuart N. House, P.A., Attorney, 1993 – 2000
- Bacen & Kaplan, P.A., Attorney, 1992 – 1993
- Thompson & Reynolds, Attorney, 1991 – 1992
Pro Bono Activities
- Broward Lawyers Care, 2000 – 2009